Living Stones in the Time of Quarantine…
– Online Easter Triduum.
Given the situation we are living, this year the Spiritual Exercises during the Easter Triddum will unfortunately not take place. However, we are organising an online Easter Triduum for all those in Pietre Vive (and their families/flatmates). The proposal is:
– Thursday 9 April (vespers and Mass; reflection on the Last Supper): 16.45-19.30 CET.
– Friday 10 April (Via Crucis organised by 7 Living Stones Groups, Mass and sharing). 14.45-18.00 CET.
– Saturday 11 April (sharing 10.00-11.00, prayer 19.45-21.00 and 21:00 join the Pontifical Easter Vigil broadcast) CET.
– Easter Sunday (sharing in small groups): 16.45-19.30 CET.
We believe this would be an opportunity to nonetheless gather as one community and though in an unexpected way, still live these moments as a journey towards light and Easter with the Lord. We will be exploring the themes of Darkness, Silence and Light.
Info and registration firstname.lastname@example.org, the deadline for signing up is this Monday at midnight CET 😊
– International Formation Camp, May 2020.
Given the “extraordinary” global situation, it will sadly NOT be taking place… at least not in a “real”, physical location. We are working on an alternative – but attention, this is not a replacement of the camp! If anything, through this “alternative” we might discover even more how vital these international meetings are to feel the breath of Living Stones. And also how much we miss them. At best, the online/virtual alternative we will be proposing in the coming days will only serve as a small sign of life – like a voice and a shadow maybe, of the real thing.
Thursday 30 April 2020 – COMMUNITY: OUR HISTORY OF VIOLENCE
5:45 PM* – introduction(s) in common group
7:30 PM – small group sharing and presentations
Friday 1 May 2020 – FORMATION: UNDERSTANDING THE EXPRESSION OF VIOLENCE
3:00 PM – simultaneous formation session*
5.30 PM – small group sharing of formation
8:00 PM – prayer proposal and commentary in common group
Saturday 2 May 2020 – PRAYER: RECONCILIATION AND TRANSFORMATION OF VIOLENCE
3:00 PM – virtual tour groups (Co-Cathedral of St John the Baptist)
5:30 PM – small group sharing
7:00 PM – common group prayer and closing
*All times are given in CEST (Central European Summer Time, UTC+2hrs).
Info and registration: email@example.com.
– Several Living Stones group decided to share something of the church where they normally do the service preparing a short video, we have already published the video made by the LS group Naples on the LS youtube channel and the video made by the LS group Munich on the LS facebook page. More videos will come, stay tuned!
– International online prayer and sharing organised by Living Stones Hungary, every Saturday at 7:30 pm CET (in English). Whoever is interested can write an email to András Molnár: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Art-historical formation online organised by the group Living Stones Parma (in Italian). Info Agnese Budini: email@example.com.
– Comment to the Gospel of the Lent Sundays through art by fr. Jean-Paul Hernández SJ. Videos on the LS youtube channel: Jesus heals a man born blind, Gesù guarisce un uomo nato cieco, Annunciation, Jesus raises Lazarus, La resurrezione di Lazzaro, The taking of Christ.